Almond flour tortillaCourse: Keto breadCuisine: VeganDifficulty: Medium
11/4 cup almond flour
1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin powder
1 pinch sea salt
2 large eggs
3 tablespoons lukewarm water
Oil for frying the tortillas
- Mix up the dry ingredients of keto tortilla dough. Add the almond flour, psyllium husk powder, gelatin powder, and sea salt to a food processor. Process until they mix evenly.
- Add the eggs and water. Process until the dough pulls away from the sides and forms a ball.
- Cut the dough into 6 sections.
- Shape the tortillas. Roll each section into a ball and flatten the tortillas into a 1/8-inch thick circle with a rolling pin.
- Cook the keto tortillas. Heat a lightly oiled pan over medium heat and cook the tortilla for about 1 to 2 minutes per side, until golden.