Cobb SaladCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Medium
Cobb Salad has its roots in restaurant owner Robert Cobb, after that famous time when he was tired and hungry and decided to throw together a bunch of leftover ingredients into a bowl with lettuce and tossed them together with French dressing.
Nowadays Cobb salad takes different forms and routes, however, what we present here today is one of the tastiest and healthy salads you can find on the planet 😊. without wasting time lets jump to the ingredients needed to make this recipe come alive
113 g Baby Tomatoes
113 g Baby Spinach
1 Granny Smith Apple
100 g Bacon Strips
3 tbsp Sour Cream
2 tbsp Mayonnaise
½ cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
28 g Crispy Shallots
1 tsp Dill-Garlic Spice Blend
¼ cup Dried Cranberries
2 Hard-Boiled Egg
1 tbsp White Wine Vinegar
1 tsp Salt (add as needed)
1/2tsp Pepper (add as needed)
- Wash and dry all produce. Halve tomatoes. then cut the apple into 1/4-inch slices.
- Cut bacon crosswise into 1/4-inch strips.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat. When hot, add bacon. Cook, stirring often, until crispy, 5-7 min.
- Remove the pan from heat, and transfer bacon to a paper towel-lined plate. Set aside. Reserve 2 tbsp bacon fat in a large bowl, and Carefully discard the remaining fat
- Add sour cream, mayo, Dill-Garlic Spice Blend, half the vinegar, and 1 tbsp water to a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, then stir to combine.
- Add bacon, apples, tomatoes, dried cranberries, spinach, and remaining vinegar to the large bowl with bacon fat. Season with salt and pepper, then toss to combine.
- Halve the hard-boiled eggs, then season with salt and pepper. Divide salad and eggs between plates. Drizzle ranch dressing over top. Sprinkle with feta and crispy shallots.
- Wala! your tasty bowl of Cobb salad
- Allergens: Milk, Wheat, Egg, Mustard, and Sulphites