Coconut flour flatbreadCourse: KetoCuisine: veganDifficulty: Medium
1 tablespoon psyllium husk
1 1/2 cup coconut flour fine,
1 cup lukewarm water (240ml)
1 tablespoon olive oil (15ml)
1/4 teaspoons baking soda
1/4 teaspoons salt – optional
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the psyllium husk and coconut flour.
- Add in the lukewarm water, olive oil, and baking soda. Knead the dough. Add salt now if you want.
- Set the dough aside for 10 minutes in the mixing bowl.
- Divide the dough into 6 to 7 balls. Roll the balls like flatbread.
- Heat a frying pan and put the coconut flour flatbread. Cook on both sides for 2 minutes.