Keto cauliflower tortillaCourse: ketoCuisine: VeganDifficulty: Medium
3/4 large head cauliflower (or two cups riced)
2 large eggs
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/2 medium lime, juiced, and zested
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F., and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Grate the cauliflower in a food processor. Make a couscous-like consistency. You will get around 2 cups of grated cauliflower.
- Microwave the cauliflower for 3 to 4 minutes. Then place the cauliflower on a fine strainer and press them with your hand. Squeeze out the extra water from the grated cauliflower.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs. Add cauliflower and all the other ingredients. Mix nicely. Shape 5 to 6 tortillas with the help of your hands.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Flip each tortilla and bake for an additional 5 to 7 minutes. Let them cool.
- Heat a skillet on medium flame. Place a baked tortilla in the pan and brown for 2 to 3 minutes. Do the same with other tortillas.
- Garnish as you like.