Keto grilled cheese sandwichCourse: KetoCuisine: VeganDifficulty: Medium
For keto bun
3 tablespoons superfine almond flour
2 tablespoons psyllium husk powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
4 teaspoons softened butter
2 tablespoons butter
¼ cup grated cheddar cheese
- For bun
- Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl. Mix everything in the eggs and beat lightly. Make sure that all the ingredients mix properly.
- Take a microwave bowl and pour the bun mix. Microwave for 2 minutes. Take out the bowl and flip over the almond bread on a plate. Cut into two pieces.
- For sandwich
- Put grated cheddar cheese between bun pieces.
- Heat butter in a frying pan. Put the sandwich on the frying pan. Cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes each side. The bun will have a crust and the cheese will melt.
- Serve the keto grilled cheese sandwich.