Blend up a sweet, tangy, and creamy mango lassi in minutes, with a combination of just 4 base ingredients. This yogurt-based mango smoothie is refreshing and perfect for warm Summer months and pairing with spicy foods. Plus, this recipe is dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan, and naturally sweetened, though it can even be made sugar-free!
Mango LassiCourse: KetoCuisine: VeganDifficulty: Medium
1 1/2 cups (250 g) mango cubed (you will need about 2 medium mangoes)
1 cup (250 g) dairy-free yogurt (*see notes)
1/3 cup (80 ml) dairy-free milk
1-2 tbsp sweetener of choice (*see notes)
1/4 tsp cardamom optional
A spritz of lemon juice optional
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Taste it and add more sweetener if needed. If you prefer a thinner lassi, add more milk.
- Add some ice cubes to the blender if you want to make a mango lassi slush and blend again. I prefer a creamy lassi, therefore, I didn’t use ice cubes. Enjoy!
- Mango: I recommend using fresh, ripe mangoes. If they’re not available where you live, you can also use frozen mangoes or canned mango puree (250 grams resp. 9 oz).
- Dairy-free yogurt: You can use coconut yogurt, soy yogurt, almond yogurt, etc.
- Sweetener: You can use organic sugar, a keto-friendly sweetener like Erythritol, or a liquid sweetener like maple syrup. I used just 1 tablespoon because we have super sweet and ripe tropical local mangoes here. Use 2-3 tablespoons if your mangoes aren’t sweet.
- Cardamom: I definitely recommend adding cardamom because it adds a lovely flavor, however, if you don’t have it, you can use cinnamon.
- Store leftovers covered in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Mango Lassi Amount Per Serving Calories 168 Calories from Fat 27% Daily Value* Fat 3g 5% Saturated Fat 1g 5% Carbohydrates 39g 13% Fiber 3g 12% Sugar 24g 27% Protein 5g 10%